*Gudrum Classic Garage (2 sizes)*
Gudrum Classic Garage (Available in 2 Sizes): The Gudrum Classic Garage is ideal for those requiring a safe and secure building for a car or other uses.
Featuring the option of either the Double Wood Doors shown in the main image or the Spruce Clad Powder Coated Steel Framed Up-and-Over Style Door shown below:
The Gudrum Classic Garages feature a Pedestrian Access Door and a Window which can be positioned at either side of the building during construction. All Glass is DOUBLE GLAZED. The timber garages have an extremely sturdy roof construction. The two Wooden Garages from Gudrum offer the ideal alternative to a brick built garage and are superb value for money.
Gudrum Classic Garage Features:
- Double Side Hung Door or Up-and-Over Spruce Clad Powder Coated Steel Frame Door Options (SEE PRICING BELOW)
- 1 x Pedestrian Door
- 1 x Double Window
- All Glass is Double Glazed
- 44mm Double Tongue and Groove Wall Logs
- Storm Bracing for Extra Sturdy Finish
- 60mm x 80mm pressure treated foundation beams
- 19mm tongue and groove roof boards
- Delivered packages include: eaves edging, fascia boards, storm braces and assembly kit
- Full assembly instructions
Gudrum Classic Garage Dimensions:
- Garage Door: Width: 2390 x Height: 1959 mm
- Double Window: 1290 x 990mm
- Pedestrian Access Door: 835 x 1788mm
Pedestrian Door and Double Window are always in the same side as each other but can be built so that they are either the left hand or right hand side and so the the door is either to the front or the back and the window vice-versa.
Plan for Size 2 (The LARGER Garage):
- Width : 450cm (14.7 ft)
- Depth : 550cm (18 ft)
- Eaves Height : 216cm (7 ft )
- Ridge Height : 279cm (9.1 ft )
Plan for Size 3 (The SMALLER Garage):
- Width : 360cm (11.10 ft)
- Depth : 550cm (18 ft)
- Eaves Height : 216cm (7ft )
- Ridge Height : 268cm (8ft 10 ins)
If the Log Cabin is to be assembled in a restricted space, an allowance of 30cm should be made to both sides and the rear of the building for roof overhang.
Felt Shingle Roofing in a Choice of 2 Colours is Available as an Optional Extra:
Please See "Gudrum Log Cabin Felt Shingle Roof" link below
NOTE: The cabin is supplied with the option of either Bituminous Felt (Shed Felt) or Felt Shingle Roofing. If neither option is chosen - the garage will be delivered without waterproof roofing material and this would then be sourced locally. Both materials are very adequate Roofing Material however shingles give a more attractive Roofing Finish.
Please Note: In common with most log cabins this log cabin is delivered un-treated and will require the application of a good quality timber preservative.
- Windows (Double Glazed), Security & More Info: Click Here
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Base Preparation and Timber Treatment (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Delivery Information (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Self Assembly and Assembly Service (More info)
- Should I Choose Shed Felt or Felt Shingle Roof (More Info)
Delivery of this product usually takes 7 Working Days (FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES)