*Gudrum Garden House*
GUDRUM GARDEN HOUSE LOG CABIN: Gudrum Garden House Log Cabin is a beautiful and spacious garden log cabin ideal as an extension to your living space or simply as an escape in the garden. Superb construction and design mean that this building will be an ideal central feature in the garden or simply a discreet building in the corner!
Delivery within 7 Working Days
GUDRUM GARDEN HOUSE Log Cabin Features:
- 34mm Tongue and Groove Wall Logs of Nordic Spruce
- Footprint: 4 x 3 metres<
- Logs feature additional machining on the corner joints for excellent Weather Proof Finish
- 60mm x 80mm Pressure Treated Foundation Beams
- Storm Bracing for Extra Sturdy Finish
- 19mm Tongue & Grooved Roof & Floor Boards
- Double Doors feature Glass Glazing with Wooden Bars, Cylindrical Lock and Handles
- 4 x Double Outward Opening Windows with wooden bars and handles
- Delivered Packages Include: Eaves Edging, Fascia Boards, Storm Braces, Roofing Felt & Assembly Kit
- Full Assembly Instructions
GUDRUM GARDEN HOUSE Log Cabin Specifications
Max Footprint Dimensions (Walls External):
- Width (door wall): 4.0m (13ft 3 ") Flat wall surface to flat wall surface - External
- Depth (gable wall): 3.0m (10ft) Flat wall surface to flat wall surface - External (See below for floor plan)
- Height to Eaves: 2.34m (7ft 7 ins)
- Height to Ridge : 3.37m (10ft 11 ins)
Door Dimensions - Double Door (Glazed)
- Height: 1896mm
- Width: 1244mm
- Height: 1336mm
- Width: 1003mm
If the Log Cabin is to be assembled in a restricted space, an allowance of 30cm should be made to both sides and the rear of the building for roof overhang.
Felt Shingle Roofing in a choice of 2 Colours is available as an Optional Extra (Note: Main Image Shows Log Cabin with Felt Shingle Roof):
Please see “Felt Shingle Roof” link below
NOTE: The cabin is supplied with Bituminous Felt (Shed Felt) Roofing as part of the Standard Package. This is an adequate Roofing Material and the Cabin Does NOT Necessarily need the Felt Shingle Roofing Material.
Please Note: Window and Door Style is as per MAIN IMAGE at top of page - i.e. with arched effect tops. Also as per main image the doors are 3/4 glazed (i.e. glass extends 3/4 way down the door with boarding across the bottom 1/4).
Please Note: In Common with most Log Cabins this Log Cabin is delivered untreated and will require the application of a Good Quality Timber Preservative.
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Base Preparation and Timber Treatment (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Delivery Information (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Self Assembly and Assembly Service (More info)
- Should I Choose Shed Felt or Felt Shingle Roof (More Info)
Delivery of this product usually takes 7 Working Days (FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES)