*Gudrum Double Garage*
Gudrum Log Cabin Double Garage: Gudrum Double Log Cabin Garage is an extremely good quality and very good value Timber Garage. Wooden Garages are very much less expensive and generally better value than the brick built alternatives and are very much more attractive in the garden.
The Gudrum Log Cabin Double Garage features the option of either the Double Wood Doors shown in the Main Image or the Spruce Clad Powder Coated Steel Framed Up-and-Over Style Door shown below:
The Gudrum Classic Garages feature a Pedestrian Access Door and a Window which can be positioned at either side of the building during construction. All Glass is DOUBLE GLAZED. The timber garages have an extremely sturdy roof construction. The two Wooden Garages from Gudrum offer the ideal alternative to a brick built garage and are superb value for money.
Gudrum Double Log Cabin Garage features:
- 2 x Double Side Hung Door or 2 x Up-and-Over Spruce Clad Powder Coated Steel Frame Door Options (SEE PRICING BELOW)
- 1 x Pedestrian Door
- 1 x Double Window
- All Glass is Double Glazed
- 44mm DOUBLE T&G Wall Logsof Nordic Spruce
- Storm Bracing for Extra Sturdy Finish
- 19mm Tongue & Grooved Roof Boards
- Delivered Packages Include: Eaves Edging, Fascia Boards, Storm Braces & Assembly Kit
- Full Assembly Instructions
Gudrum Double Log Cabin Garage Dimensions:
- Width: 5.75m (18ft 10ins) Gable End
- Depth: Total Depth – 5.1m (16ft 9ins)
- Height to Eaves: 2.17m (7ft 2ins)
- Height to Ridge: 3.02m (9ft 9ins)
Garage Doors - x 2 pairs (Options as Above) Dimensions:
- Height: 1.955m
- Width: 2.390m
Single Pedestrian Door half glazed:
- Height : 1.78m
- Width: 0.84m
If the Log Cabin is to be assembled in a restricted space, an allowance of 30cm should be made to both sides and the rear of the building for roof overhang.
Felt Shingle Roofing in a choice of 2 Colours is available as an Optional Extra:
Please See "Choose Shed Felt or Felt Shingle Roof" Info link below.
NOTE: The cabin can be supplied with optional Bituminous Felt (Shed Felt) Roofing or Felt Shingles as Detailed Above - see below for pricing information.
Please Note: In common with most Log Cabins this Log Cabin is delivered untreated and will require the application of a Good Quality Timber Preservative.
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Base Preparation and Timber Treatment (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Delivery Information (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Roof Insulation (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Self Assembly and Assembly Service (More info)
- Should I Choose Shed Felt or Felt Shingle Roof (More Info)
Delivery of this product usually takes 21 Days (approx). FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES