**Gudrum Veneto 1 and 2**
Gudrum Veneto Log Cabins: The Gudrum Veneto Log Cabins are available in 2 sizes (please see details below). These log cabins are superb value large log cabins ideal for many purposes. Featuring a double door and 2 x Tilt and Turn Single Windows plus an optional floor they represent superb value for money whilst still retaining the superb quality standard expected from the Gudrum Log Cabin range.
NOW WITH FREE BLACK ROOF SHINGLES
Gudrum Veneto Log Cabin features:
- 28mm T&G Wall Logs of Nordic Spruce
- Roof Boards 16mm
- Veneto 1 Nominal Footprint: 5 x 3 metres
- Veneto 2 Nominal Footprint: 5 x 4 metres
- Storm Bracing for Extra Sturdy Finish
- 45mm x 70mm Pressure Treated Foundation Beams (part of optional floor package)
- 16mm Tongue & Grooved Floor Boards (part of optional floor package)
- Single Glazed Doors made with stainless steel covered sills, Cylindrical Lock and Handles
- Single Glazed windows,
- 90cm Canopy (Roof Extension to front of the cabin)
- Delivered Packages Include: Eaves Edging, Fascia Boards & Assembly Kit
- Full Assembly Instructions
Gudrum Veneto Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Width: 5.0m (16ft 5ins) (Both Sizes of Cabin are the same Width)
- Veneto 1: 3.0m (9ft 10ins)
- Veneto 2: 3.8m (12ft 4")
- Veneto 1: 3.0m (9ft 10ins)
- Height to Eaves: 1.94m (6ft 4 ")
- Height to Ridge: 2.45m (8ft )
If the Log Cabin is to be assembled in a restricted space, an allowance of 30cm should be made to both sides and the rear of the building for roof overhang.
Felt Shingle Roofing in a choice of 2 Colours is available as an Optional Extra:
Please See "Choose Shed Felt or Felt Shingle Roof" Info link below.
NOTE: The cabin can be supplied with optional Bituminous Felt (Shed Felt) Roofing - see below for pricing information. This is a very adequate Roofing Material and the Cabin Does NOT necessarily need the Felt Shingle Roofing Material when shed felt is fitted.
**Please note the building is not supplied with shingles, (shingles are supplied as an optional extra). The felt shingles are not octagonal as shown in the image, they are square shaped*
Please Note: Height Dimensions will vary slightly owing to the expansion and contraction naturally found in wood. Also when the optional floor is fitted the height of the building will increase by 45mm. (Floor bearers are 45mm x 70mm - these should be laid out with the 45mm in the vertical)
Please Note: In Common with Most Log Cabins this Log Cabin is delivered un-treated and will require the Application of a Good Quality Timber Preservative.
Ridge Height Dimensions do NOT take into account that wood will expand and contract according to the environment hence the cabin height will have a natural height variation. This can be as much as 4cm. The ridge height dimension also does NOT include Shed Felt or Shingles.
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Base Preparation and Timber Treatment (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Delivery Information (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Roof Insulation (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Self Assembly and Assembly Service (More info)
- Should I Choose Shed Felt or Felt Shingle Roof (More Info)
Delivery of this product usually takes 7 Working Days (FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES)