GUDRUM BRANSON 2012 LOG CABIN : *Exclusive to Gudrum* Gudrum Branson Log Cabin is a fantastic building. Large and airy with an integral canopy and double glazing throughout and 44mm timber walls. Its absolutely perfect for any use you can think of - a garden office, an children's playroom, a games room, the list is endless. This building is exclusive to Gudrum and is simply great value for money.
Branson Log Cabin Features:
- Wall Logs: 44mm Double Grooved of Nordic Spruce
- Footprint: 5 x 4 metres
- Logs feature additional machining on the corner joints for excellent Weather Proof Finish
- Storm Bracing for Extra Sturdy Finish
- 45mm x 70mm Pressure Treated Foundation Beams
- 18mm Tongue & Grooved Roof & Floor Boards
- Double Glazed Doors with Wooden Bars, Cylindrical Lock and Handles
- 2 x Tilt and Turn Double Glazed Windows made of wood with wooden bars, handles and aluminium gutters
- Integral Canopy
- Delivered Packages Include: Eaves Edging, Fascia Boards, Storm Braces, Roofing Felt & Assembly Kit
- Roofing Material: Standard Roofing Material is Shed Felt. There is the OPTIONAL BLACK or GREEN ROOFING SHINGLES - Please see below for pricing information
- Full Assembly Instructions
Note: above moving image shows Older Version of this building with higher roof ridge.
Branson Log Cabin Specifications:
Max Footprint Dimensions (Walls External):
- Width: 5.0m (16ft 5")
- Depth : 4.0m (13ft 2")
- Height to Eaves: 2.0m (6ft 6ins)
- Height to Ridge : 2.45m (8ft 1 ")
Double Door Half Glazed / Half Timber
- Height : 1788mm
- Width : 1610mm
- Height: 990mm
- Width: 1290mm
If the Log Cabin is to be assembled in a restricted space, an allowance of 30cm should be made to both sides and the rear of the building for roof overhang.
Felt Shingle Roofing in a choice of 2 Colours is available as an Optional Extra:
Please See "Felt Shingle Roof Option Information" link below
NOTE: The cabin is supplied with Bituminous Felt (Shed Felt) Roofing as part of the standard package. This is a very adequate Roofing Material and the Cabin does NOT necessarily need the Felt Shingle Roofing Material.
Please Note: In common with most Log Cabins this Log Cabin is delivered untreated and will require the application of a Good Quality Timber Preservative.
- Windows (Double Glazed), Security & More Info: Click Here
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Base Preparation and Timber Treatment (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Delivery Information (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Roof Insulation (More Info)
- Gudrum Log Cabins - Self Assembly and Assembly Service (More info)
- Should I Choose Shed Felt or Felt Shingle Roof (More Info)
Delivery of this product usually takes 21 Days (approx). FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES